THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today, 7 January 2010 !!

Hellos.. Wah today not so fun.. i wish tomorrow very fun lorh.. can i ask a question?! why do Ameera Farisha keep talking to Shifa and Nadiah not me liao? lols.. you know?? when they talk horh will keep laughing me too .. today , me Ameera and Nadiah eat Hor fun u know VERY SPICY!~~~ ... T.T but luckey we got buy drink.. <3
my eye pain.. cause the fan .. today many many homework u know?? but i do finish only left one question chinese one.. but.. nevermind cause Miss Lee say Monday then give the workbook and writeing.. i do the writeing finish but workbook left one question.. Hahaha.. today fast online.. cause fast come home marh.. lols.. haven't find any blogger templates that nice T.T now getting find lols.. now feel boring if all games .. dunnoe why sia.. T.T now trying keep playing hahahas.. sometime Miss Sewa really scared me u know?? she keep shouting infront of us lerh.. T.T my ears want pop out..

*i will continue somedays..*

7 January 2010
Take Care <3

0 comments: