THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 3, 2010

!Tomorrow,4/1/2010 School start ! <3

Hey all, tomorrow i primary 4!, well but.. school homework primary 4 one hard lerh! must study hard for primary 4 to all my friend ^^ same as me hahas.. and is a new start for me too.. <3 wish i can score well for my exam this year as well to my friend!! i really miss my friend and their laughs.. their laugh are always at my heart i wont forget.. still.. new start i will delete all bout the pass and remember this years! wish all my family and friend a happy new year! <3 a new start life.. hahas.. sometime i know i will fight with my friend but.. our friendship nevers break <3 even know we break.. we still remember our past and happy days with each other <3 sometime really miss them much <3


say antill here..
i will continue some days bout my story <3


3/1/2010

must take care well <3

0 comments: